Some facts about me.
- My name is Alexander Holbreich.
- I'm MSc (=Diplom Wirtschaftsinformatiker) in Business Information Systems.
- I was born in1980 in Kazan city and a lived there till i get 15 years old (Of course you know where Kazan City is).
- Since 1995 I do live in Hamburg.
- I worked and I was consultant in big companies. Also I worked and was consultant in medium sized companies. Currently I work in a small one.
- I was Software Engineer, I was Engineer and hat Job title "Cunsultant", some days I was real consultant too, but now i'm DevOps and i like it.
- I was Co-founder and Co-manager of online-shop startUp. I've enjoyed it, but we where jung and we underestimated a lot of things that happen in live and in business.
- I saw big organizations, with many layers of hierarchy, a saw very rigid management. I worked in waterfall model, I worked in big chaos, and I tried to work agile in traditional organization. I even participated in the establishment of the agile enclave in traditional organized companies (at least twice :). Now I work in the company with nearly no hierarchy. Also I work agile and I like it.
Things i have fun do or work with...
- Software Architecture ans Software Development
- Docker, HashiCorp Stack, AWS, GCE.
- BPM (Camunda), Distributed Systems