- JSR-175: A Metadata Facility for the JavaTMTM Programming Language. Also known as Java Annotations e.g. @Deprecated or @Override.
- JSR-181: Web ServiceMetadatata for the Java Platform. This is just a set of Annotations for using with JAX-WS WebServiceses. Think of Annotations @WebService, @WebMethod...
- JSR-101: API for XML-based RPC: JAX-RPC 1.1. Definiton of RCP call with SOAP Messages, Type Mapping between Java and XML.
- JSR-109: Implementing Enterprise Web Services Definiton of WebsServices based on JAX-RPC which is now accessed by JAX-WS. That early standard defined WebServiceses for J2EE 1.4. It enabled implementation of Web-Serviceses as Endpoints over Enterprise Session Bean's (EJB 2 generation with awful XML descriptors).
- JSR 183: Web Services Message Security APIs
- JSR-224: The Java API for XML-Based Web Services (JAX-WS) 2.2
- JSR-311: JAX-RS: Java TM API RESTful Web Services
Did I forgot something?