Now i’ve changed my homepage ultimately! From now on, my main content is blog content and all other things will be arranged around it. I’ve made some permanent redirection (301) rewriting rules so Google crawlers and browsers should not have problems to deal with changes. But i’m not sure about your feed readers. In any case every content from old path was moved and redirected to including rss feeds.

There is still work to do. I will install some further Plug-ins to this Wordpress installation. After that i have to deal with Techwiki. Probably it is better to split it in to separate projects.