Hello friends, I’m pleasure to report progress in development of wPopularity plug-in. Yesterday I took some time just for me and wPopularity. After hours of bootstrap debugging (change, ftp upload, look ofr changes) of wPopularity I finally understood why activation problems occurred. Also I refactored the plugin. But i’m still not at the and. The next released version is at least 1.0.0. I do not plan to test it on Wordpress version below 2.5. Furthermore I took a decision to be independent of Alex King Popularity Contest Plugin, therefore my next Plugin version will use own DB tables. As you maybe notice my Popular List has changed, that is because of using new tables which means drop of old popularity statistic Finally, i consider to maintain all of my Wordpress and similar stuff including wPopularity on other Blog with some friend of my. Of cause I tell you about it, when it’s done.